Cat got your tongue?

You know what Christians are missing………. courage. We have backed down on everything. We sit back and let people walk all over us. We no longer stand up for what we believe. Realize that this applies to me too I’m not just saying this to everyone else. We keep our mouth shut so we don’t offend someone. As Christians we can’t do that! We have to stop keeping our opinions to ourselves because we are afraid we may lose the only chance we get with some people. Jesus was real. He spoke the truth no matter what the cost. The GREAT thing about Jesus is that he doesn’t expect us to do things that he wouldn’t do. Jesus died so people could live! Have you done that? I haven’t and I live in a country where I have the freedom of speech. So why do we hold our tongue? Why do we sit on our hands and just watch the world slip away?
I think it’s because of fear. We are afraid of what will happen. Peer pressure has such a tight grip on us that we can’t move. This society is so focused on popularity that we forget to be us. We try and fit ourselves into the mold the world has created. But not the one Jesus gave us. God created us with a purpose and a plan yet we are terrified to do it? Why? Why do we ignore the person God wants us to be when we know that we love it? For me its friends. I love my friends so much that I don’t want to lose them if I do something they don’t like.
I’M DONE LIVING IN FEAR! Because I live in fear I do not live up to the potential God created me for. And I can’t ignore him any longer. The world is dying and I’m going to try and stop it. Who will stand with me? Who else is done living in fear? Its time to stand up and show this world we will not sit still.

2 Timothy 1:7



For God has not given us a spirit of fearfulness, but one of, power, love, and sound judgment.

Comments

Popular Posts

Photo Montage

Photo Montage
My Support Group <3

Photo Montage

Photo Montage
BFFL